Oct 6, 2017

Baby / Toddler Photos


My grandma had photo books in her living room behind one of her couches in front of the big picture window.  I was not to touch those photo books.  There was an unwritten rule about the touching of those books. 

I knew how she felt about my father so that might have been why I was not to touch them.

So what was in those photo books?

Photos of me when I was a baby. 

I was obsessed with those photo books of me.  When she was gone for a long time, I would pull out those books and just look at the photos.

Maybe that's why I love photos and enjoy taking photos of my two boys.  I did not have the luxury of looking at my photos while I was growing up.

I'm going to share some of the photos of me from when I was a baby/ toddler before my sister was born.

Someone has told me that I was a cute baby.


I was a year old.  My aunt was being installed as Worthy Advisor in her Rainbow Assembly.  I was a year old in this photo.









Traci


No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Bubbles with Gum

How did you learn to blow bubbles with gum? Me, well it was not the traditional way or at least that is what my memories are telling me. ...